£8.50 - £12.50 per hour
about 2 months ago
Vetro Recruitment are looking for Health Care Assistants to work with elderly patients in a Nursing home based in Chepstow, Monmouthshire.
The role will involve working at an elderly nursing home in Chepstow, Monmouthshire, the home offers a modern and supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas. Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident's individual care and social needs.
The home provides residents with a convenient home in the heart of the local community. There is a garden where residents can relax and socialise.
Each bedroom and lounge is designed to ensure comfort and safety. There is an open visiting policy and families and friends are always welcome.
- £8.50 - £12.50 per hour
- Shifts : Days, nights and weekends available
- Block bookings available (PT / FT)
- Weekly pay
- Location : Caerleon, Gwent
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Working with REC / CIW award winning independent agency
- Weekly pay
- Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
- Limited company accepted
- Recruitment agency of the year 2018 (South Wales Regional Awards)
Duties of position
- Maintaining the well-being of our residents. Ensuring their social, physical and emotional needs are met
- Motivating and mentoring your chosen team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the Care Home runs effectively and efficiently.
- Ensuring Care Home practices conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation in a safe and efficient manner.
- To promote the home residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by actively delivering the highest standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
- A genuine passion for caring for the elderly with a variety of health conditions
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, promote excellent relationships and to delegate duties as and when required.
- Willingness to coach, support and guide team members continuously, including offering programmes of teaching colleagues and fellow care professionals.
- To possess a respectful, courteous and compassionate nature, and to believe in giving your personal best at all times.