£8.50 - £12.00 per hour
8 months ago
Vetro Recruitment is currently seeking Health Care Asssistants to work with elderly patients in a Nursing home based in Cardiff, South Glamorgan.
- £8.50 to £12.50 per hour
- Shifts: Days, Nights and Weekends available
- Block 6 month booking available (part time and full-time)
- Weekly pay (Free of charge)
- Location: Newport, Gwent (and nearby locations)
The role will involve working at an elderly nursing home in Newport, the home offers a modern and supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas. Our dedicated team ensure we meet the resident's individual care and social needs.
The home provides residents with a convenient home in the heart of the local community. There is a garden where residents can relax and socialise.
Each bedroom and lounge is designed to ensure comfort and safety. There is an open visiting policy and families and friends are always welcome.
- Excellent competitive rates of pay
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Free DBS
- Weekly pay with no Payroll fees.
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing.
- Supported by two registered Nurses with a combined 40 years' experience as RMN / RGN / RSCN.
- Revalidation including - Confirmation, training, appraisals and supervision from our nurse.
- On-Going Training including TMVA and all mandatory CIW training offered.
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurses.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend to us
- Agency worker of the month reward scheme
Duties of position
- Maintaining the well-being of our residents. Ensuring their social, physical and emotional needs are met
- Motivating and mentoring your chosen team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the Care Home runs effectively and efficiently.
- Ensuring Care Home practices conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation in a safe and efficient manner.
- To promote the home residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by actively delivering the highest standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
- A genuine passion for caring for the elderly with a variety of health conditions
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, promote excellent relationships and to delegate duties as and when required.
- Willingness to coach, support and guide team members continuously, including offering programmes of teaching colleagues and fellow care professionals.
- To possess a respectful, courteous and compassionate nature, and to believe in giving your personal best at all times.
If you know other people that would be interested in the jobs, please click HERE to refer them and earn up to £250 in love2shop vouchers per person.
At Vetro, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.