Up to £9.8 per hour + holiday pay included
10 days ago
Vetro Recruitment are looking for Health Care workers to work with rehabilitation patients in care within a Centre in Newport. This is a specialist sector that looks after those with acquired brain injuries and other sometimes complex conditions. Vetro Recruitment offers the very best HCA jobs on contract across the UK.
The role will involve working at a rehabilitation Centre in Newport. The requirements of care can be quite specific but the main purpose of the Centre is to rehabilitate its patients to either recovery or comfort in more long term cases.
- Pay : £9.80 per hour
- Shifts : Days, nights and weekends available
- Block bookings available (PT / FT)
- Weekly pay
- Location : Newport
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Working with REC / CIW award winning independent agency
- Weekly pay
- Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
- Limited company accepted
- Recruitment agency of the year 2018 (South Wales Regional Award
- Maintaining the well-being of our residents. Ensuring their social, physical and emotional needs are met
- Motivating and mentoring your chosen team and delivering clinical guidance and training to ensure the Centre runs effectively and efficiently.
- Ensuring Centre practices conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation in a safe and efficient manner.
- To promote the home residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by actively delivering the highest standards of care and striving for continuous improvement.
- A genuine passion for caring for patients with a variety of often complex health conditions
- A proven ability to lead, motivate and mentor a team, promote excellent relationships and to delegate duties as and when required.
- Willingness to coach, support and guide team members continuously, including offering programmes of teaching colleagues and fellow care professionals.
- To possess a respectful, courteous and compassionate nature, and to believe in giving your personal best at all times
Vetro Recruitment offers the very best HCA jobs on contract across the UK.
"At Vetro Nursing, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone."