Supporting patients with health conditions to deliver individual care and social needs, you will appreciate each individual patient for their unique personalities and amazing life stories whilst providing holistic, specialist, individual therapeutic care and treatment to each patient.
The home is conveniently located in the semi-rural area of Ammanford and provides residents with a lovely garden to enjoy a peaceful environment. From its elevated position it also enjoys extensive views of the surrounding countryside and mountains.
We are actively seeking dynamic, caring Healthcare Assistants to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work in a well-respected Nursing home in Ammanford
***Immediate starts available. ***
Location: Ammanford, Carmarthenshire
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block Bookings available for the right candidates
Shifts: 7:00AM until 7:30pm / 7:30PM until 7:00AM
Pay: £10.00 an hour (Before holiday pay) Higher rates for nights, weekends and bank holidays rising to £12.00 per hour
About the Role:
This is a temporary flexible agency role, with either full or part-time hours available, which offers shifts to fit around your work / life balance. We are especially interested to hear from Healthcare Assistants with some experience within the care / Nursing sector. Experience with Manual Handling equipment in a live environment is key here. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first-class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Online Training and subsidised practical training (TMVA, Manual Handling)
- 121 personal relationship with Nursing Consultant
- Agency worker of the month scheme with regular prizes on offer
- Entry into our Golden Ticket Competition to win £500
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Personal Care
- Manual Handling Equipment use
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Providing companionship and support to residents
- Past experience in Healthcare (2 months plus desirable)
- Experience in Manual Handling Equipment in a live environment is key in this role. If you don't have this we can introduce you to a course.
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of the elderly residents
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with dementia? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.