About the Hospital:
With individually designed wards, the hospital provides specialist care and rehabilitation to service users with Aquired Brain Injury (ABI) or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) who can display challenging behaviour.
Job Type: Immediate start, long term locum and flexible shifts
Shifts: 0700-1930 or 1900-0730
Pay: Week days £11.15, week nights £11.45, weekend days £11.45, weekend nights £11.77 inclusive of holiday entitlement
The patients within your care can display high levels of challenging behaviours, that some people may find distressing. Due to this, all staff members are required to have valid restraint training such as MAPA / TMVA / PMVA. If you do not have the required training, it is mandatory that you attend our specialist 2 day PMVA training course. This course usually costs £250 or more. We are able to offer this to you at a highly discounted price of £75! (We pay the remainder).
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training ( TMVA )
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- Atleast 6 months experience in in healthcare
- A valid enhanced DBS registered to the update service. We can help facilitate this for you should you not currently have one
- Right to work in the UK
- Restraint Training
Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.