Supporting patients with health conditions to deliver individual care and social needs, you will appreciate each individual patient for their unique personalities and amazing life stories whilst providing holistic, specialist, individual therapeutic care and treatment to each patient.
We are actively seeking dynamic, caring Healthcare Assistants to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work in a well organised, traditional Nursing Home in the heart of the local Community. The home is extremely close to Chepstow Racecourse situated in a countryside area of the Town. The unit looks after 45 residents and the focus is providing the best level of care to people with health conditions and dementia.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Location: Chepstow, Monmouthshire
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block Bookings available for right candidates
Shifts: 7:30AM until 7:30pm / 7:30PM until 7:30AM
Pay: £11.20 an hour day rate (Including holiday pay paid out hourly) Higher for nights, weekends and Bank Holidays
About the Role:
This is a temporary flexible agency role, with either full or part-time hours available, which offers shifts to fit around your work / life balance. We are especially interested to hear from Healthcare Assistants with some experience within a care / Nursing sector. Experience with Manual Handling equipment in a live environment is key here. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Online Training and subsidised practical training (TMVA, Manual Handling)
- 121 personal relationship with Nursing Consultant
- Agency worker of the month scheme with regular prizes on offer
- Entry into our Annual Golden Ticket Competition to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Personal Care
- Manual Handling Equipment use
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Providing companionship and support to residents
- Past experience of Healthcare (2 months plus desirable)
- Experience of Manual Handling Equipment in a live environment key in this role, training offered by provider
- A desire to make a difference to the lives of the elderly residents
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with dementia? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro Team will be in touch.