£10.07 per hour, Benefits: Hourly Rate Includes Holiday Pay - Flexible Shifts - Incredible Nursing Home
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
£10.07 an hour
Temporary Contract (Block Bookings available)
Are you a Healthcare Assistant with a background caring for people with Elderly Residents? Are you committed to improving the lives of your patients to help them lead the best quality of life?
Supporting patients with health conditions to deliver individual care and social needs, you will appreciate each individual patient for their unique personalities and amazing life stories whilst providing holistic and therapeutic care and treatment to each patient.
We are actively seeking dynamic, caring Healthcare Assistants to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work in an extremely impressive, well organised and well run Nursing Home in Cardiff Central. Residents enjoy an extremely high quality of life in this unit and have access to a Cinema, Bar / Lounge and hairdressers on site! Spirits are often high at this home and our workers have commented on it being a happy, buoyant place to work.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Location: Pontcanna, Cardiff
Job Type: Flexible agency work. 6-month block bookings also available FT or PT
Shifts: 7:30AM until 7:30pm / 7:30PM until 7:30AM
Pay: £10.07 an hour (with holiday pay paid out hourly)
About the Role:
This role is a zero hours contract and can be flexible, with either full or part-time hours available. We are especially interested to hear from Healthcare Assistants with some experience within a care / Nursing sector. Experience with Manual Handling equipment in a live environment is key here. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
Duties will include:
- Personal Care
- Manual Handling Equipment Use
- The implementation of care and treatment plans
- Speaking with residents as often as possible
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Training
- Access to NHS & Private Sector Vacancies
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
- Past experience of Healthcare (3 months plus desirable)
- Experience of Manual Handling Equipment in a live environment is key
- A desire to make a difference to the lives of the elderly residents
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with dementia? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.