Aneurin Bevan University Healthboard has many opportunities for Healthcare Assistants to gain experience and enhance their skills on the general medical, surgical and mental health wards at the Grange University Hospital in Cwmbran, the Royal Gwent Hospital in Newport and at various smaller sites within the Trust.
We can offer evening and weekend shifts on a weekly basis, so whether you are seeking part-time or full-time hours, we can accommodate this.
Location: Cwmbran, Newport and surrounds
Job Type: Ad hoc agency shifts
Shifts: Evenings and Weekends only
Pay: £16.83 to £21.34 p/h (PAYE)
About the Role:
You will need at least 6 months UK experience within a hospital setting.
Within this role you will be supporting the trained nurses in delivering direct care for patients and have excellent support from a team of Sisters including a dedicated band 6 sister and a unit manager.
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with dignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training
- Rapid Registration Process (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Shifts scheduled and booked via mobile app
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
Key Requirements Required:
- 6 months experience working in a UK hospital setting
- Right to work in the UK
- Practical Manual Handling
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone