Supporting patients with health conditions to deliver individual care and social needs, you will appreciate each individual patient for their unique personalities and amazing life stories whilst providing holistic, specialist, individual therapeutic care and treatment to each patient.
We are actively seeking dynamic, caring Healthcare Assistants to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, to work in a large, purpose built Hospital that looks after patients that have experienced acquired brain injuries. The Hospital is extremely well organised and is governed by a well respected Healthcare provider. It looks after 70+ patients over 4 allocated wards.
***Immediate starts available. ***
Location: Langstone (Near Newport), Gwent
Job Type: Flexible agency work. Block Bookings available for right candidates
Shifts: 7:30AM until 7:30pm / 7:30PM until 7:30AM (1 hour break)
Pay: £10.07 an hour (This includes holiday pay paid out hourly)
About the Role:
This is a temporary flexible agency role, with either full or part-time hours available, which offers shifts to fit around your work / life balance. We are especially interested to hear from Healthcare Assistants with some experience within a care / Nursing sector. Experience with Manual Handling equipment in a live environment is important, however training can be delivered by our own in house trainer within the first month. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Free Online Training and subsidised practical training (TMVA, Manual Handling)
- 121 personal relationship with Nursing Consultant
- Agency worker of the month scheme with regular prizes on offer
- Entry into our Annual Golden Ticket Competition to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Referral Scheme
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.