£70 - £80 per day
02921 660 880
3 months ago
Undy - Monmouthshire
£70 - £80 per day
Are you a passionate higher level teaching assistant looking for work in Monmouthshire?
Would you like a job that gives you variety, flexibility and fulfillment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you work with?
Working in primary schools can be extremely rewarding, especially when you are working with the right team. Several primary schools based in the Monmouthshire area are looking for highly motivated, flexible and committed higher level teaching assistants to join their teams on long and short term assignments.
Our schools are all very welcoming places to work and one of our teaching assistants recently said;
“Working for Vetro has given me the flexibility I need to work around my family life. I enjoy going to work and the staff in the office are always so helpful and friendly. The schools are lovely and I feel like I am making a difference.”
During your time at the school some of your duties will be:
- Leading small groups of pupils or whole classes
- Establish relationships with other professionals or agencies to support work of pupils
- Attending staff meetings and contributing to the development of the school
- Assisting teachers in offering guidance to support staff
- Preparing and developing resources for learning activities
- Reporting on the progress made by pupils
- Experience of working as a teaching assistant
- Hold nationally recognised qualifications at level 2 or above in literacy and numeracy
- Completed level 4 qualification or equivalent OR have relevant experience for the role
- Be registered with the EWC
- Hold a current DBS on the update service or willing to take one out
- You are valued as a person and a member of the team, not just a number!
- Excellent Rates of pay
- NO PAYROLL FEES
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Love2Shop vouchers for anyone you recommend
If this could be the job for you we would love to hear from you today. Alternatively you can refer a friend and earn up to £250 for successful applicants.
At Vetro Education we have over 100 years’ combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we’re here to help.
Vetro Education acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunity employer and decisions are made on merits alone.