Up to £9 per hour
22 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a family-run company specialising in caring for the elderly in the comfort of their own homes. You would be based within one postcode in Liverpool, and where possible this will be the closest location to you.
No experiance is needed for this position, but being able to drive and have access to your own vehicle is essential.
- To support elderly people with day to day activities such as helping with mobility and mealtimes.
- To ensure that your clients are happy and healthy, and to offer them emotional support as well as physical.
- To run household errands such as collecting food shopping or taking your client to doctors appointments.
- To assist with personal care, washing and dressing when needed.
- Some experiance working as a home carer or caring for the elderly is essential
- To have an open and friendly personality, and be comfortable with meeting new people.
- To be comfortable with personal care.
- To be comfortable with going into people's homes.
- Access to your own vehicle is essential.
- To be able to work every other weekend or one weekend shift per week.
Shifts and salary:
- £9 per hour
- Working aprox from 7am - 2pm, break, 4pm-10pm
- 4 days on, 3 days off, followed by 3 days on, 4 days off (rolling 2 week rota)
- Part time hours are available, working weekends only
- Working close to home.
- Paid training included.
- Opportunity to shadow experienced trainers.
If this position sounds of interest to you, please click and apply with your CV.