Liverpool, Merseyside, N. W. England, England
Up to £9.00 per hour
3 days ago
You could be providing the highest standard of care for the elderly in the comfort of the own homes, just read on to find out the difference you could make to someone's life...
- L11 area of Liverpool.
- Drivers only
- Double up (working with someone else).
- Working from 8am - 2pm, break, 4pm-9:30pm
- Working 4 days on, 3 days off, followed by 3 days on, 4 days off... rolling 2 week rota
- Caring for elderly; moving and handling, meal prep, medications, personal care, general care.
Your job could involve anything from helping someone get out of bed and make their breakfast, right up to medication handling and personal care. No day will be the same!
In return you will receive:
- Opportunity to work close to home.
- Training included
- An opportunity to shadow experienced trainers
- Given Uniform
- Employee of the month awards
We are considering candidates with no experience, as well as experienced Carers.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Care, we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.