St. Helens, Merseyside
Up to £9 per hour + +paid mileage
24 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and dedicated home care worker to work for a growing, family-run business in St. Helens. This role would be ideal for an experienced home carer or for someone looking to embark on a career in care
- To provide excellent care and support for the elderly in the comfort of their own homes.
- To ensure that service users have had their meals, well hydrated and are comfortable.
- To administer medication confidently.
- To perform personal care as well as assist with mobility.
- Drivers are essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and friendly
- Paid mileage
- Paid training - 3 days
- 12 weeks of training and support
- Double up on calls when possible
- Opportunity to complete care certificate
Shifts and Salary:
£9 per hour
Paid per call
Part time and full time hours available - flexible across the working week.
Mixture of shifts across the week:
- Morning: 7am-11am
- Lunch: 11:30am-2pm
- Dinner: 3:45pm-6:30pm
- Late: 7pm-11pm
If you think this position sounds of interest to you, please click and apply with an up to date CV
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00 /hour