£23000 - £25000 per annum
28 days ago
Supported Living Manager - Liverpool (Fazakerley) - Adults.
Supported Living Manager Details: we are currently recruiting a Manager to join a well established social care organisations that provide high quality person centred tailored care and support to Adults with Learning Disabilities, mental health, ABI and complex needs.
The service you will be managing is an 8 bedded Supported Living service that cares for Adults of all ages and abilities.
Current CQC report - GOOD in all areas.
- Being responsible for ensuring service is working inline with CQC guidelines.
- Take lead responsibility within your area for compliance with regulatory requirements, ensuring that quality standards are maintained.
- Lead and manager 2 Team Leaders and to undertake regular quality checks at the service.
- Lead on recruitment for the team ensuring each person has a core group of staff around them to support
- Plan and manage rotas effectively to meet the needs of the services, working in line with budgets and support hours.
- Manage and implement all elements of audits in line with the companies policy and procedure.
- Manage all staff supervision and appraisals.
Pay is on a scale from - £24,000
The service will consider both experienced Registered Managers and Deputies, looking for a step up.
Hours - 40 hours a week, 9-5 and on call duties, shared between management team - which you will manage.
You can be considered for the role, if you have the below:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a leadership position in the Social Care sector.
- Experience working in a residential setting. This can be in addition to Supported Living.
- 3 years experience working with Learning Disabilities or Autism.
- QCF/NVQ Level 4/5, or minimum QCF/NVQ level 3 in Health and Social care + willingness to work towards level 5 in management
- Driver - Desirable
We have interview days booked in, so if you are interested, please get in touch.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.