£35000 - £36000 per annum + Bonus Scheme
12 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Home Manager, to join a family run company, based in Liverpool
The Home Manager, will be managing a medium sized Residential service, based in Knotty Ash, Liverpool.
The Home Manager will be inheriting a well established Home, that cares for EMI and the elderly.
The Home Manager will be responsible for the overall and general running of the Home.
The Home Manager will be responsible for ensuring the home operates within CQC guidelines and ensuring that the residents will receive the best possible care.
The Home Manager salary is £35,000, with a bonus structure.
To be considered you will need the below
- Demonstrable track record of CQC compliance as a Registered Care Home Manager
- NVQ 4/5 in social care management or equivalent
- Strong people management skills
- Engaging communication skills
- Ability to forge effective working relationships internally and externally
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.