Wythenshawe, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £56000 per annum
6 months ago
HOME MANAGER VACANCY - £55,000.
We are currently recruiting for a Care Home Manager, to join a well established social care organisation.
You will be managing a large Nursing and Residential service, based in Wythenshawe, Manchester.
You will be inheriting a recently refurbished home, that cares for older people and people living with dementia.
You will be responsible for the overall and general running of the service alongside a Clinical lead and a team of managers at a local level who will offer support. Below you will be a Clinical Lead and a Residential Manager.
You will be responsible for ensuring the home operates within CQC guidelines and ensuring that the residents will receive the best possible care.
You will have a salary of up to £55,000.
You will need the below to be considered:
- Demonstrable track record of CQC compliance as a Registered Care Home Manager
- NVQ 4/5 in social care management or equivalent
- Registered Nurse qualification (desirable, but not essential)
- Strong people management skills
- Engaging communication skills
- Ability to forge effective working relationships internally and externally
The HR Manager is currently shortlisting, if you are interested or want to know more, apply before the job is gone!
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.