£38000 - £40000 per annum
14 days ago
We are looking for an experience Home Manager to manage a beautiful Care Home, based in Runcorn.
The service is a medium to large residential care home in Runcorn.
The service is part of a well established social care organisation, that specialise in residential and nursing care with Adults with a range of illnesses and disabilities - including Dementia.
The service has fantastic facilities - including a cinema, indoor gardens and reminiscence rooms - as well as exceptional support, delivered by a highly-trained team.
We are looking for a person who is confident in managing relationships, has experience of working with commissioners and experience with complex funding arrangements.
You will be supported by a team of managers at a local level and have the full backing of the older people services senior management team.
This role requires a positive and a friendly Manager with strong leadership abilities, strong values about quality care provision and experience of managing teams in order to deliver first class Dementia Care to the people who are residents at the service.
Reporting to the regional manager, you will take the lead in the day to day management of the home.
To be considered, you will need the below:
- Experience as a CQC regulated Registered Care Home Manager
- NVQ 4/5 in social care management or equivalent
- Registered Nurse qualification (desirable)
- Strong people management skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Engaging communication skills
- Ability to forge effective working relationships internally and externally
In return, you will be offered a rewarding role with the opportunity to develop your skills and future career in a rewarding and enriching environment.
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to on going learning and development
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Holiday purchase scheme (up to 5 days)
- Contributory pension scheme
- Retail discounts
- Leisure savings
- Holiday and travel discounts
- Employee of the month scheme
- We will also pay for your DBS
Interviews are due to take place as soon as possible, so if you are interested, get in touch!
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CSSIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.