I am recruiting for a Home Manager to manage a 4 bedded Residential Care that specialises in care and support to young adults with mental health needs.
The service is part of a well established organisation that offer a unique approach to residential care for young adults, aged 18-30.
Pay - £28,000 - £38,000 - DOE.
Location - Leeds
Hours - 37.5 Hour contract
- Manage residential home ensuring that all adults are safe and support at all times
- Work with MDT ensuring care plans are effecting and up to date
- Ensure service is safe for adults
- Recruitment and staff development
- Budget management
- You will also be responsible for ensure all people under you care are being physically, socially and psychologically supported.
- Minimum 12 months’ residential supervisory management experience.
- Worked with challenging behaviours
- NVQ Level 3, NVQ Level 5 is desirable.