I am recruiting for a Home Manager to manage a 4 bedded Residential Care that specialises in care and support to young adults with mental health needs.
The service is part of a well established organisation that offer a unique approach to residential care for young adults, aged 18-30.
Pay - £28,000 - £38,000 - DOE.
Location - Leeds
Hours - 37.5 Hour contract
- Manage residential home ensuring that all adults are safe and support at all times
- Work with MDT ensuring care plans are effecting and up to date
- Ensure service is safe for adults
- Recruitment and staff development
- Budget management
- You will also be responsible for ensure all people under you care are being physically, socially and psychologically supported.
- Minimum 12 months’ residential supervisory management experience.
- Worked with challenging behaviours
- NVQ Level 3, NVQ Level 5 is desirable.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.