4 months ago
- Weekly Pay
- Ongoing ADHOC covering nights and days
- Shifts 6am-6pm or 6pm – 6am
- Location – Caerphilly borough
The Organisation has been providing accommodation and support services since 1978. The company specialises in providing services for individuals with multiple, complex needs; people who, because of their high support needs, are often excluded from other services and have difficulty in accessing accommodation.
The company also offers a range of different to meet the needs of their diverse client group. The companies aim is to ensure all people have access to support appropriate to their needs. Their focus is on Long term solutions, rather than short term fixes.
The clients that the organisation supports have drug and alcohol dependency and operate policies where the service users must follow these boundaries. The company provide opportunities to all their clients and support individuals who have been turned away by other organisations.
The organisation has an ethos where everyone deserves the right to a home, that everyone deserves the right to feel safe, to feel valued and to feel positive about their future.
- To support the residents with their day-to-day living
- To ensure the safety of the residents and provide a safe environment for them to live in.
- To be able to deal with challenging behaviours and provide support emotional support when needed.
- Promote the tenant’s independence and well-being.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with the residents, other staff and professionals.
- Conduct welfare checks to ensure that the residents are safe
- Experience as a Support Worker in a similar role – Essential
- Be open and approachable person – Essential
- Excellent communication skills – Essential
- Ability to build good relationships with service users, staff and professionals – Essential
- Experience of working with individuals who are at risk of homelessness – Desirable
- A DBS on the online update service would be – Desirable
- 28 days Holiday (including bank holidays)
- Free Training
- Weekly pay
- Choose your shifts using Vetro's very own shift booking app
- £50 Love2Shop referral scheme
- Employee of the month scheme
- CV writing support and career advice
- Quick registration (including online Enhanced DBS check)
- 24/7 support from our dedicated team of recruitment consultants
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years’ experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.