Bury St. Edmunds, Suffolk
Up to £65000 per annum
2 days ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Hospital Director to work within a small private inpatient hospital based in Bury St Edmunds. The hospital provides care and support to young adults with varying levels of mental health requirements and eating disorders.
About the role:
- Overall leadership and management responsibility of the hospital and the multi-disciplinary teams, and be responsible for the delivery of excellent care and operational performance, whilst continuing to develop commercial opportunities with purchasers and referrers
- Ensuring both quality and financial targets are met, and facilitating the development of quality healthcare services, ensuring that they respond to the changing needs of purchasers and patients, and also reflect market trends and evidence based practice
- As a member of the senior management team, you will contribute to the strategic development of the hospital, ensuring adherence to the hospital's objectives and business plan
- Promoting and enhancing the hospital's reputation for care and service.
- An excellent track record in a management role within the healthcare sector (essential), together with an understanding of mental health issues and a passion for improving clinical quality and patient care
- Strong commercial acumen, in order to support successful service delivery and development, people management, budget control, business development, and revenue generation
- An inclusive and supportive management style balanced with strong leadership is a critical factor in the success of this role, in order to provide direction and implement change.
£65,000 working full time, plus extensive benefits and bonus.
***If the opportunity is of interest please click apply below with an up to date CV***