£16675 - £18862 per annum + 6.6 weeks annual leave!!
about 1 month ago
£16,675 - £18,862
37.5 hours per week (Monday - Friday / 9am - 5pm)
6.6 weeks paid holiday!
Working closely with the Head of HR and the rest of the HR team, this role is an exciting opportunity to work as an integral part of the HR team within a totally unique setting.
Located on a beautiful estate in Thornbury, near Bristol, this silver award winning Eco-School aims to provide pupils with a holistic education within a safe, secure and well-supported environment. They have superb facilities and provide pupils with an excellent academic education, as well as a wide range of therapies.
The primary function of the HR administrator role is to:
- Assist with the Recruitment procedure
- Maintaining People HR, Personnel files and other records
- Preparing and submitting reports as needed
- Dealing with queries from staff
- Day to day HR administration
The successful candidate will have:
- At least a years experience in a similar HR position
- Proven experience of accurate record keeping
- The ability to prioritise a varied workload
- Good IT skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
In return you will receive a fantastic benefits package:
- 6.6 weeks paid holiday, which includes bank holiday allowance
- Free onsite parking, subject to availability
- Perkbox benefits package (exclusive freebies and discounts)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 24/7 online access to medical professionals via Perkbox Medical
This is a rare opportunity to work as a highly skilled HR administrator within an organisation which really makes a difference to the lives of children and young people with Special Educational Needs.
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment. Click HERE for more details.