£28000 - £32000 per annum
Menna Del Jones
6 months ago
Menna Del Williams
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high quality, responsive and professional Human Resources services. This is a generalist Human Resources role, and you will be working closely with the Human Resources Manager and HR team to provide advice and guidance on HR issues and to encourage good practice in people management.
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies, ensuring these meet the needs of the business and are in line with the current legislation
- Create HR policies and keep up to date with employment law
- Provide guidance and coaching to line managers and support them through their HR issues
- Provide support and guidance to employees on terms and conditions of employment and HR policy and practice
- Manage the site recruitment and selection process for permanent, temporary and agency staff, developing SLAs and managing costs
- Develop, monitor and report on HR KPIs including headcount, recruitment, absenteeism, training hours and turnover
- In conjunction with departmental managers, develop, implement and monitor functional training plans
- Dealing with conduct and capability issues, including grievance and disciplinary handlin
- Support the implementation of new business processes and systems
The ideal candidate will be qualified to CIPD level 5 and have recent experience of supporting at a HR Advisor level or above. Experience of working in a Human Resources role/Department is essential.
Hit "apply" today to get your job application underway
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirement for the job.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary Job we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
If you require any further information on the job role before applying then please do not hesiate to contact me on 02921 660880