£21000 - £23000 per annum
Menna Del Jones
3 months ago
Menna Del Jones
HR & Recruitment Administrator
Full time hours, 35 per week
£21,000 - £23,000
Do you have a background in HR and/or Recruitment?
Are you looking for a new and exciting challenge in a fast paced environment?
Our client is looking for an experienced HR administrator to join their busy team. Though they will also consider a Recruitment specialist who is looking to move into a HR department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Overseeing the process for new starters, including completion of new starter packs and contracts, checking proof of identification and other key documentation.
- To oversee the process for leavers, including maintenance of records and liaising with other relevant departments.
- Preparation and delivery of weekly KPI reports in accordance with agreed service levels.
- Liaise with managers when absence triggers are met, monitor absence levels and introduce effective methods for measuring absence across the business.
- Arranging interviews and assessment days
- Sourcing quality candidates for vacancies in and around the South West region
- Working closely with various group managers, understanding all position requirements to aid in the complete recruitment process
- Consistently have a proactive approach in attracting quality candidates in the market
- Utilise all resources available such as; Social Media, Careers Fairs and Colleges
- Develop and implement recruitment campaigns
- Upload HR files and post information accurately and in a timely manner to electronic records
- Processing and completion of queries from employees and other departments in a professional and confidential manner
What you'll need to succeed;
- CIPD qualification or degree in Human Resources (or working towards this qualification) is desirable.
- Experience of working within a fast paced, HR/Recruitment function is essential.
- Strong attention to detail, with excellent organisational skills is essential.
- Strong Customer Service orientation when working with a diverse range
What you'll get in return;
- 25 days annual leave
- Excellent induction, training and development programme
- Online staff discount scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Career progression opportunities