The organisation which has over 20 years experience supporting the elderly and vulnerable people in their own homes through the provision of quality, progressive and modern outcome focused support.
Their core values of passion, accountability and integrity, underpin their objective to provide exceptional client experiences through the delivery of superior services, and it is their mission to be recognised and most admired for their people, performance and to create value by making a difference.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- 1 year guaranteed contract
- Opportunity to develop your skills and broaden your knowledge within HR Management
- Immediate start
- Working within a small close knit team
- 28 days annual leave
- Advising and supporting managers / directors through complex HR processes
- Managing performance and leading disciplinary processes
- Taking part in senior leadership meetings
- Responsible for compliance with all relevant legislation
- Producing monthly HR KPI reports for SMT and Board
- HR administration as required
- Level 5 CIPD Qualified
- 1 year's experience in a Senior HR Officer Role
- Capable of building collaborative relationships across the business
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working within a health & social care organisation
If this sounds like a great opportunity for you, I would love to hear from you!!
Click the ‘APPLY’ now!
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.