I have a great opportunity for an Adults Registered Manager to join a nationwide organisation, delivering the highest levels of care and support to adults with hearing impairments and complex needs through the provision of leadership, direction, and management of a residential service and domiciliary care service.
The residential service is based in Preston and you will also manage a service that supports a small number of people in their own homes across Lancashire.
The ideal candidate for this position will have strong leadership and managerial skills and experience leading within Adult services.
Salary: £18.50 - £19.50 p.h
Hours: 30 hours a week
Contract Type: 6 month contract, the potential of extension to be reviewed.
- Hold CQC registration
- Work with the management team to ensure the safe running of services you are responsibile for
- Work within CQC guidelines, ensuring the service is effective and safe for all adults who reside there
- Manage staff team
- Assist with recruitment
- Ensure all Adults have bespoke and therapeutic support
- Work with SMT to develop services and expand.
- NVQ Level 5 in leadership and management.
- Driving Licence.
- Ideally experience working with people who have hearing impairments
- Experience managing Adult's services.
Click the ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.