Ellesmere Port, Cheshire
Up to £10 per hour
Menna Del Jones
4 months ago
Menna Del Williams
Location: Ellesmere Port
Rate: £10 per hour
Hours: 35 per week
Are you an experienced Resourcer / Recruiter?
Are you available immediately?
Our client, a charity, are looking for an Internal Recruiter to join their team - to support hiring managers whilst creating an excellent candidate to employee journey.
As part of the role you will be;
- Liaising with hiring managers to understand their requirements
- Writing job adverts, or liaising with the individual teams to create the adverts
- Sourcing candidates via social media, job boards and CV searching
- Reviewing CVs an assessing candidate's suitability for positions
- Building effective relationships with candidates
- Conducting telephone pre-screening interviews
- Arranging face-to-face interviews
- Collecting documentation for onboarding checks
- Chasing references
A background in Recruitment / Resourcing is essential in order to be considered for this role as due to the nature of the assignment, our client needs a candidate who can 'hit the ground running'
A background within the third sector would be a distinct advantage
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". We will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.