Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Menna Del Jones
4 months ago
Menna Del Williams
Internal Sales Account Manager
Salary £20,000 - £25,000
Our client prides themselves on being a business that provides their clients with exceptional service and knowledgeable staff. They are looking for two Internal Sales Account Managers to join their small, yet busy team on a permanent basis.
As Internal Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Developing allocated accounts, both current and lapsed
- Qualification of leads generated by the website, inbound calls and other enquiries
- Formulating appropriate strategies to secure and/or develop allocated accounts
- Recording all sales and customer care activity on SAP
- Formulating annual and monthly sales targets per customer, reporting on and accepting accountability for forecasts.
- Preparing and/or assisting in the preparation of tenders and proposals.
- Performing other sales-related duties and activities as may reasonably be assigned by the Sales Director from time to time.
- Dealing with incoming enquiries from new and existing customers.
- Providing quotes and pricing for clients and following these up accordingly
Essential Knowledge, Experience & Skills;
- Account Management experience in a B2B environment
- Experience of achieving set Sales targets (monthly/yearly)
- Comfortable working to targets:
- Experience of working with a CRM System (SAP highly beneficial)
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness.
- Ability to build strong rapport and create long lasting relationships at all levels.
- Able to multi-task and prioritise, and run multiple projects at any one time.
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent communication skills and who is articulate and passionate.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Clear focus on quality, professionalism, Customer focus and business growth.
- A natural forward planner who critically assesses their own performance
- Highly competent organiser, with strong coordination and project management skills
- Mature, credible and comfortable dealing with Customer & Supplier contacts
- Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
- A flexible approach to responsibilities and tasks with the ability to use their initiative and think outside of the box to maximise customer opportunities.
- Experience of managing customer relationships.
- Good IT skills and an eye for detail.
To be considered for this role, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.