£141.71 - £151 per day
02921 660 880
5 months ago
Would you like a job that gives you variety, flexibility, and fulfillment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you work with?
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible, and committed IT Teachers for long and
short-term assignments in Secondary Schools across Flintshire.
***Immediate starts available ***
Job Type: Day-to-day, short-term, long-term, or ad-hoc
Pay: £138.56 per day minimum
About the Role:
Our schools are all very welcoming places to work. We are proud of the relationships we
have with our schools. Our partnerships are based on mutual values and ethics so we know
you are being placed at the best schools. We can support you with your work requirements,
whether you want one day a week, 5 days a week, or ad-hoc shifts, we can support you.
● Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
● Approved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
● Flexible working hours to suit your needs
● Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
● Support from an education-led consultant with a personal relationship
● Free Training
● Agency worker of the month
● Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
● 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
● Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
● Contributed pension
● Be a fully qualified Information Technology Teacher (QTS or equivalent overseas
● Have at least 1-year teaching experience, exceptions to be made for NQTs
● Be happy to cover subjects in computer science
● Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
● Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
● Hold EWC registration
● Hold the Right to work in the UK
Duties will include:
● Teach all areas of the school curriculum.
● Create a positive learning atmosphere.
● Plan, deliver, and mark lessons that cater to all student abilities.
● Motivate and challenge pupils with your teaching methods.
● Display good levels of classroom control.
● Stay up to date with changes and developments in the curriculum.
● Liaise with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants within the school.
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we
would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an
employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro
is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.