£20000 - £27000 per annum
0151 559 8680
about 2 months ago
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is driven and hungry to forge a career in recruitment. You will be taking over the management of a busy desk supplying permanent staff to health and social care settings across the North West of England. The desk is established, busy and highly successful and supplies Support Workers and Senior Support Staff to several care providers in the North West. The desk will provide an instant ready made stream of commission for the successful candidate and is one that has provided one of the highest revenue stream into the business in 2021.
You will be based in our city centre office in Liverpool (L1)
- Salary £20,000-£23,000 per annum + uncapped commission
- OTE year one 27,000 - £30,000, Year two 35,000+, year 3 £45k+
We are looking for someone who would like to forge a career for themselves within recruitment. We want someone that is driven, goal oriented and hungry for personal and remunerated growth. Your career path with us will be initially to learn about the attraction, onboarding and account management side of the business with a view to moving into a 360 sales role after the first 6-9 months.
Duties and requirements:
- Identifying and engaging with new and existing health and care settings.
- Visiting the providers to understand their requirements and explain how we can support them.
- Attracting Health and Social Care care professionals that are matched to the hospital requirements and ethos.
- Advertising on job boards, social media and our website.
- Interviewing Support Workers and Care Assistants.
- Filling care vacancies on a permanent basis
- Recruitment Consultant from another sector or someone that is driven and passionate to forge a career and holds some sales/telesales experience
- Ambitious, too fast-track a career with a rapidly growing company with lots of opportunities.
- Team Player
- Monthly Commission and End of year bonus
- 28 days holiday (increasing 1 day a year up to 38)
- Access to the World's leading online recruitment training from day 1
- Regular face to face training with external recruitment training experts
- 2022 annual company incentive.... all-expenses-paid trip to Madrid!!
- Staff Treats benefits package (including free phone insurance)
- Apple Mac PC
- Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.