Do you have an interest in supporting people with Learning Disabilities to help them lead a more independent life? Are you enthusiastic, resilient, and driven to enrich and make a difference in the lives of these people?
We are actively seeking experienced Support Workers to join our team, working within a residential setting in the Pontypool area. The service offers 24 hour residential care and support for adults with Learning Disabilities and Autism.
This is a service with several bedrooms, kitchen, living room and garden area. The service is supporting people with learning disabilities and autism. The number of people supported in one location is always small. This helps to ensure that their rights and freedoms as individuals are not compromised.
Immediate starts available.
- Location: Pontypool
- Job Type: Flexible agency work
- Shifts: 7:30AM - 3PM / 3PM - 10PM / 7:30AM - 10PM
- Pay: £11.09 per hour inc hols
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with idignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM) ● Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from our Nursing team.
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £500 -
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- 6 months of experience
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the team will be in touch.