£11.09 per hour
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
£10.65 per hour including holiday pay
email@example.com or 02921 660880
Do you have an interest in supporting male adults with learning disabilities to help them
lead a more independent life? Are you enthusiastic, resilient, and driven to enrich and
make a difference in the lives of these people?
We are actively seeking experienced Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment,
working within a residential learning disabilities service in Newport. This service provides 24 hour
support for adults with physical and learning disabilities, complex health needs, epilepsy,
diabetes and communication and sensory impairments.
Supporting males with learning disabilities can include physical disabilities, learning disabilities,
epilepsy and many more. In this role you will be expected to support individuals in meaningful
activities and help these individuals to engage with the wider community in order to increase their
social and communication skills.
Immediate starts available.
● Location: Newport
● Job Type: Flexible agency work
● Shifts: 7:30AM - 7:30PM / 7:30PM - 7:30AM
● Pay: £11.09 per hour (including holiday pay)
About the Role:
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring,
and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with idignity, compassion, and
● Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
● Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
● Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
● Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
● 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
● 121 personal relationship with Consultant
● Agency worker of the month
● Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for vetro can gain entry
to this by working a nominal number of hours
● Holiday Pay
● Contributed Pension
Key Requirements Required:
● 6 months of experience
● Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to
people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear
from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an
employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro
is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.