We are actively seeking experienced Support Workers to join our team, to work within an award winning service located in the outskirts of Llantrisant. The service is a bespoke specialist service for people who are aged from 18 and upwards with autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex needs. You will be assisting residents through a care pathway to help them live as independently as possible.
The main house also offers a large comfortable lounge, separate dining room, kitchen, quiet room and conservatory. There is also a meeting area and activities room.
Immediate starts available.
- Location: Llantrisant
- Job Type: Flexible agency work
- Shifts: 7:30AM - 8PM / 7:30PM - 8AM
- Pay: £11.09 per hour (including holiday pay)
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients with autistic spectrum conditions and associated complex needs which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with idignity, compassion, and honesty. You will be helping with their Progression through a care pathway to live as independently as possible. You will have the support of a team of multi-professionals.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Shift booking app, you can choose when and where you work.
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM) ● Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line f
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- 6 months of experience
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the team will be in touch.