£11.09 per hour
02921 660 880
3 months ago
lead a more independent life? Are you enthusiastic, resilient, and driven to enrich and
make a difference in the lives of these people?
We are actively seeking experienced Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment,
working within a residential setting in the Cardiff area. The service offers 24 hour residential care
and support for women with Mental Health Issues and/or Personality Disorder.
This is a female only service with six bedrooms. The service is supporting people with forensic
histories and significant index offences, enabling them to step down from residential care to
greater independence, including employment and supported living.
Immediate starts available.
● Location: Cardiff
● Job Type: Flexible agency work
● Shifts: 8AM - 8PM / 8PM - 8AM
● Pay: £11.09 per hour
About the Role:
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring,
and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with idignity, compassion, and
● Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
● Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
● Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
● Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
● 121 personal relationship with Consultant
● Agency worker of the month
● Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for vetro can gain entry
to this by working a nominal number of hours
● Holiday Pay
● Contributed Pension
Key Requirements Required:
● 6 months of experience
● Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to
people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear
from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an
employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro
is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.