£11.09 per hour
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
independent life? Are you enthusiastic, resilient, and driven to enrich and make a
difference in the lives of these people?
We are actively seeking experienced Support Workers to join our team, working within a bespoke
learning and physical disabilities service for up to 6 individuals with learning and physical
conditions aged 18 years and over. Set in the Newport area, there is a homely relaxed
environment, with several en-suite bedrooms, studio flats and independent apartments. The
service offers progression through a care pathway enabling service users to live as
independently as possible.
Immediate starts available.
● Location: Newport
● Job Type: Flexible agency work
● Shifts: 7:30AM - 8PM / 7:30PM - 8AM
● Pay: £11.09 per hour (including holiday pay)
About the Role:
This service is a large bungalow situated in Newport, South Wales. This
property offers easy wheelchair access and all bathrooms are adapted to
offer facilities to individuals
that require hoisting and who have limited mobility. This service
provides a calming and supportive environment, offering support to
individuals to reach their individual goals.
● Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
● Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
● Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
● Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
● 24-hour support line from Nursing team
● 121 personal relationship with Consultant
● Agency worker of the month
● Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for can gain entry to
this by working a nominal number of hours
● Holiday Pay
● Contributed Pension
Key Requirements Required:
● 6 months of experience
● Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to
people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear
from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the team will be in touch.
We act as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment
agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. We are an equal
opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.