Menna Del Jones
8 months ago
Menna Del Williams
DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A POSITIVE IMPACT ON PEOPLE'S LIVES?
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN A BRAND NEW TEAM SUPPORTING ADULTS WITH LEARNING DISABILITIES?
If you've got bags of energy and want to make a difference, I've got a great job for you - right at the heart of this organisation that is growing.
Hourly rate: £9.13, rising to £9.39 on 1st April 2020
Contract: Permanent, full time contract (35 hours per week), working shifts on a rota
This is a unique opportunity for experienced Support Workers to join a fantastic new service in Bridgend. Supporting individuals with Learning Disabilities and behaviours that challenge.
The ultimate goal is to support these individuals in achieving their full potential - to build on their current skills, engage in activities and live full and happy lives.
**Due to the activities and the location of the site, it is essential that you have a full drivers licence**
What you will do as a Support Worker;
- Planning and support with getting out and about - holidays, social events, sporting activities, getting into education or work
- Promoting independence and decision making
- Promoting social inclusion and positive engagement in the community.
- Encouraging individuals to access a range of opportunities and experiences.
- Supporting individuals to keep in contact with family and friends, and to participate in social and community activities.
What you will receive in return;
- Full training and ongoing support
- Pension Scheme
- Reward schemes
- Staff discount scheme
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Salary increases with experience
**Interviews are being held throughout February, with a view to starting work in March/April**
To be considered for this role, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.