Vetro is recruiting for experienced Support Workers to work with young people between the ages of 16 to 18 who are transitioning out of the care system within the Warrington area.
The young people in your care will have spent time in children's residential services and are in the process of being supported out of the care system. The young adults in your care require companionship, emotional support and taking to and from college, shopping, etc.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in supporting a young person to reach their full potential and transition into mainstream society making a significant impact on their lives.
The role is 1 2 1 with the young person in a residential property, assisting with daily activities such as attending college, events, visiting family members, etc.
Pay & Benefits
- Up to £9.77 per hour
- £50 Support Worker Referral Scheme
- Worker of the month - opportunity to win £50 of shopping vouchers
- £1000 Golden Bonus raffle entry
- 24 hour shifts with sleep pay
- Company Pension
- Immediate starts available
- Competitive pay rates
- Attractive joining incentives and pension scheme
- Annual Leave
- Free comprehensive training available
- 6 months support experience is desirable
- Driver essential
- Right to Work in the UK
- Ability to communicate at all levels