£11 - £11.50 per hour
Menna Del Jones
about 1 month ago
Menna Del Williams
Fixed term contract - 6 months
£11.50 per hour
Are you an experienced Lithographic printer?
Are you available immediately?
We are currently seeking a Lithographic printer to work for our client in Caerphilly.
This is initially a six month temporary contract with the possibility of becoming permanent for the right candidate.
Duties will include;
- Must have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy in colour, documentation and procedures and be a good communicator.
- Responsible for helping meet all efficiency targets, improving quality, performing basic maintenance, working safely and performing machine Health & Safety checks.
- Responsible for ensuring that the area, equipment and machinery are kept clean and tidy and in accordance with the relevant procedures during shift.
- Responsible for ensuring that all products made and all quality checks are carried out in accordance with laid down quality and standard operating procedures
- Willingness and flexibility to work in other departments as and when required.
If this position sounds of interest, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.