£100.00 - £130.00 per day
5 months ago
Teacher of Mathematics
Start date - 4th September 2018
5 days per week, initially until end of Autumn term with view to an extension into 2019
£100 - £130 per day (no payroll fees)
Vetro Education have direct instruction from this Cardiff Secondary School to recruit a temporary Teacher of Mathematics to start in September 2018 covering both Key Stage 3 and 4 classes. The position is for one whole term with the possibility of an extension into 2019.
Further information on the role is available by contacting Vetro Recruitment.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- At least 1 year's teaching experience (exceptions will be made for NQTs)
- Fully Enhanced DBS (on the update service or be in a position to obtain a new one)
- EWC registration (or be in a position to register prior to taking up the position)
- Hold QTS or the overseas equivalent
To register for work with Vetro Education you will need:
- Right to work in the UK
- 2 proofs of address dated in the last 3 months
- Minimum of 2 references covering the last 3 years of employment (one must be the most recent employer)
- Proof of qualifications
- If this role is ticking your boxes then please apply today.
We cannot wait to hear from you!
At Vetro Recruitment we recognise that exceptional people always know other exceptional people, so why not earn £50 to £250 for referring them to Vetro Recruitment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 25 years experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role.
We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.