£138.56 - £145 per day
about 1 month ago
Would you like a job that gives you fulfillment?
Could you make a real difference for the children you work with?
We are looking for highly motivated, flexible, and committed Maths Teachers to work full time in a long-term assignment at a secondary special school, for children with social emotional behaviour issues.
***Immediate starts available ***
Job Type:Long-term until July 2021 with a view to going permanent
Pay: £138.56 per day minimum
About the Role:
You will be working in a brand new special school for children with social emotional mental health. This fantastic new school wants to inspire children's minds and get them to think outside the box. If you are up for the challenge to make a difference, making learning fun and educational, then please apply now.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Approved NPS Framework Supplier in Wales
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- Support from an education-led consultant with a personal relationship
- Free Training
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay - paid weekly or accumulated in a holiday pot
- Contributed pension
- Be a fully qualified Maths Teacher (QTS or equivalent overseas qualification)
- Experience of working in a similar setting is required.
- Have at least 1-year teaching experience, exceptions to be made for NQTs
- Be happy to cover subjects outside of your subject specialism up to key stage 4
- Hold a fully enhanced DBS (on the Update service) - ability to obtain a new one
- Have references covering the last two years (no gaps)
- Hold EWC registration
- Hold the Right to work in the UK
Duties will include:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum.
- Create a positive learning atmosphere.
- Plan, deliver, and mark lessons that cater to all student abilities.
- Motivate and challenge pupils with your teaching methods.
- Display good levels of classroom control.
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the curriculum.
- Liaise with other Teachers and Teaching Assistants within the school.
Can you support and encourage children to flourish? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
If you would like more information on us at Vetro Recruitment please hit the link below:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.