Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales
£90 - £130 per day
4 months ago
Location: Rhondda Cynon Taff
Salary: £90-130 per day
A mathematics teacher is someone who inspires their pupils and encourages them to reach their full potential, and be critical thinkers as well as problem solvers. You will ensure that pupils will have the skills and knowledge to enable them to succeed within the classroom to reach their goals.
In order to be considered for this role the successful candidate will be a fully qualified teacher or a Newly Qualified Teacher and ideally have experienced of covering both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 classes. As well as having a flexible and mature attitude and a good classroom presence.
- Excellent Rates of pay
- No Payroll fees
- Option to accrue or roll up holiday pay
- Quick Registration
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Love2Shop vouchers for anyone you recommend
It is essential to have Qualified Teaching Status (QTS) if you plan to work at an LEA school. There are three main ways of gaining QTS:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE)
- Graduate Teacher Programme (GTP)
- School Centred Initial Teacher Training (SCITT)
Duties will include:
- To teach Maths to groups of students from all abilities across years 7 - 11.
- To ensure that all lessons are planned with clear aims and objectives.
- To take into account the differing ability lessons of students and differentiate work accordingly.
- To deal with inappropriate behaviour quickly and effectively according to the school behaviour policy.
- To check that all subject matter is effectively communicated and understood by all groups of students.
- To ensure that all students are known by name and that the classroom atmosphere is positive at all times.
- To ensure that there is a high standard of display work in the classroom, which is changed frequently.
- To keep work areas tidy and well organised.
For more details and/or to register with Vetro Recruitment please call one of our Education Team today on 02921 660880.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We pride ourselves on the service we offer our candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.www.vetrorecruitment.co.uk
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.