Up to £150000 per annum
about 1 month ago
I have a superb opportunity for a Medical Director to work within a brand new mental health hospital (PICU) which is due to open in Nottingham, March 2020.
About the role:
- We seek to appoint a highly-motivated Medical Director to complement our existing medical work force.
- As a Medical Director you would lead a multidisciplinary team of professionals from nursing, clinical psychology, social work and occupational therapy to manage an agreed number of patients primarily based at the new PICU.
- As Hospital Medical Director, you would work closely with the Hospital Director as part of the Senior Management Team (SMT) to enable the hospital to provide and excellent operational and clinical performance.
- The hospital is also complemented by a number of Specialty Doctors who will form part of the MDT.
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Mental health awareness group
- Individual and group psychological therapy
- Managing anger programme (MAP)
- Drug and alcohol programme
- Relationship programme (social skills)
- Coping skills programme
- Problem solving therapy
£150,000 working full time, extensive corporate benefits.
**Apply with an up to date CV and one of our consultants will be in contact to discuss**