North London, London
£23000 - £24000 per annum
Menna Del Jones
about 1 month ago
Menna Del Williams
North London (N14)
37.5 hours per week
£23,000 - £24,000
Are you an experienced Medical Secretary looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience of audio typing in a medical environment?
If so, we're keen to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy and rewarding role in a hospital. Our client provides support to adults and young people with a wide range of mental health difficulties. They are currently seeking an efficient, experienced Medical Secretary to join their busy team to provide essential secretarial and administrative support.
Previous experience within a medical setting is essential in order to be considered for the role.
Duties will include;
- Providing secretarial support to an individual or department; typing, telephone enquiries, diary management, meeting and greeting visitors and other administrative tasks as appropriate
- Recognise the level of importance of particular enquiries, issues or callers, and acting appropriately to these, ensuring appropriate prioritisation
- Ensure documentation is correctly filed, for financial and regulatory auditing purposes
- Update patients details on database systems
- Maintain patient confidence and protect services by keeping information confidential.
We are looking for candidates to have;
- Experience within an administrative/secretarial setting
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Audio typing experience
- Educated to GCSE level (grades A-C) or equivalent standard
Offers of employment will be subject to references and a suitable enhanced DBS check.
To be considered for this role, please click "Apply". One of the Vetro team will be in touch to talk about the role in more detail and your experience.
At Vetro Recruitment we have over 100 years' combined recruitment experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC GOLD accredited and CIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role.
Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.