I have opportunities for ad hoc agency shifts and block-bookings available at assessment and treatment units in the Cardiff area.
We can offer weekdays, occasional evening and weekend shifts on a weekly basis, so whether you are seeking part-time or full-time hours, we can accommodate this.
Job Type: Ad hoc agency shifts
Shifts: Weekdays, Evenings, Weekends
Pay: £12.44 to £21.34 p/h (PAYE)
About the Role:
You will need at least 6 months UK experience within an acute mental health and/or learning disabilities setting.
The services offer mixed gender accommodation, assessment, care and treatment for service users with acute mental health or learning disabilities.
The staff team includes an acting manager who is a registered nurse, a deputy manager (also a registered nurse), a team of longstanding registered learning disability nurses and health care support workers. The above team is supported in providing care and treatment to patients by a range of visiting professionals.
All patients are registered with their usual GP, wherever possible.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Referral Bonus
- Free online training and subsidised practical training
- Rapid Registration Process (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs
- Shifts confirmed on Mobile app
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension (Optional)
- 6 months experience working within an acute mental health and/or learning disabilities setting
- Band 3
- PBM Trained
- Practical Manual Handling
- Proof of Immunisations for TB, Hepatitis B, MMR and Varicella
- Right to work in the UK
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.