£19.38 - £31.01 per hour
02921 660 880
about 2 months ago
Are you a dedicated Mental Health Nurse with strong experience caring for people in the community who require Secondary Mental Health care?
**Join our team now to be eligible for our £300 Registration Bonus!**
You will act as a Care co-ordinator for service users that require secondary care mental health services and work alongside the wider MDT to support with the delivery of the care and treatment.
Mental Health Nurse applicants must have knowledge of the CPA approach, Mental Health Act assessments and the ability to manage all aspects of paperwork linked to service user care and treatment, in some cases funding applications are to be managed by the care coordinator for alternative rehab placements in locality or even out of area.
Within the CMHT there will also be a requirement to manage duty on a rota basis with the support of a backup duty officer. This will be after you have shadowed the duty process on a couple of occasions.
Location: South Ribble, Preston
Job Type: Full Time temporary contract - however we will also consider Part Time applications
Pay: £19.38 - £31.01 per hour (PAYE)
We have ongoing, flexible shifts available with either full or part-time hours to suit your availability. We are especially interested to hear from Mental Health Nurse Nurses who are compassionate, committed and have experience nursing in Secondary Mental Health Care and Community Settings. You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, providing a first class service and commitment to making a difference in the lives of these patients and their families.
● £300 Registration Bonus (T's & C's apply)*
● £250 Referral Bonus
● Subsidised Travel & Accommodation for block-bookings
● Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and Umbrella welcome
● Chance to win £1000
● Worker of the month
● Mobile App for confirmed shifts and viewing schedule
● 24-hour support line
● Free online training provided and subsidised practical training
● Free nurse revalidation with our in-house Vetro nurse
● Access to private sector vacancies
● 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
● Holiday pay, contributed pension (optional)
● Free uniform
● You must be a Mental Health trained Nurse with at least 6 months relevant and recent experience
● You must hold a valid NMC PIN
● Up-to-date training certificates
● Right to work in the UK
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.