Pontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taff
£22 - £25 per hour
3 months ago
Sarah Campbell RMN
Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN/RNLD), looking for a challenging but rewarding role with in secure Mental Health Service?
We are seeking experienced mental health nurses (RMN's/RNLD's), with at least 6 month's post qualification experience to work within a private low secure hospital in Cardiff.
Fantastic opportunity to gain experience in offending behaviour, trauma management, crisis management and DBT implementation for personality disorder whilst working as part of an experienced multi-disciplinary team.
Shifts Include Block Bookings - Days, Nights and Weekends. Ad Hoc Shifts also available.
- £20+ Per hour.
- Immediate start available
This role can be flexible, with either full or part time positions available, and we are especially interested to hear from RMNs who have an interest in working within a low and medium secure mental illness and personality disorder. The service is for both men and women and provides recovery-orientated specialist treatments.
- Dedicated Nurse manager
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Vetro Nursing shift booking app
- Working for a reputable Nursing Agency with REC and CSSIW registration.
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs (1 day a month up to full-time hours)
- Free DBS (T&C's apply)
- Weekly PAYE pay with no Payroll fees
- 28 days Holiday Pay (Full-time hours, pro rata if less)
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- Revalidation including - Confirmation, training, appraisals and supervision from our nurse)
- On-Going Training
- Annual Appraisals and Supervision from our registered Nurse.
- £250 Love2Shop vouchers for every Nurse you recommend. Click HEREfor details.
- Agency worker of the month
We are looking for committed, patient-centred Nurses. You will be working with a flexible, positive, team that is supportive and person centred. In return, we would help and support you progress your career with us.
At Vetro Recruitment, we have over 25 years' experience helping people plan their career path, navigate the job market and find their ideal role. We are REC and CSSIW registered and pride ourselves on the service we offer our clients and candidates. We will work alongside you at all stages of the job application process and help you identify, apply for and secure your ideal role. Whether you are looking for a permanent or temporary position we're here to help.
Vetro Nursing acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.