We are currently seeking Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) to work within a private hospital for adults with mental health difficulties and learning disabilities based in the Taunton area. This is a very busy service and locum shifts are available along with flexible adhoc shifts.
Set within a rural location with acres of farmland where services users can enjoy the peaceful and tranquil surroundings, this 54 bed hospital provides specialist acute care to older service users with mental health difficulties and adults over 18 with complex learning difficulties.
Job Type: Immediate start, locum shifts along with adhoc
Shifts: 07:30am - 20:00pm or 19:30pm - 08:00am
Pay: £23.25 up to £28.00 per hour including holiday and bank holiday pay
About the Role:
Adhering to NMC guidelines and healthcare procedures, you will be required to ensure that individual care plans are complete and maintained, administer prescribed medications, produce written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations, work closely with the management team to audit, improve quality and develop the service.
The patients within your care can display high levels of challenging behaviours, that some people may find distressing. Due to this, all staff members are required to have valid restraint training such as MAPA / TMVA / PMVA. If you do not have the required training, it is mandatory that you attend our specialist 2 day PMVA training course. This course usually costs £250 or more. We are able to offer this to you at a highly discounted price of £75! (We pay the remainder).
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and LTD welcome
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training ( TMVA )
- Free nurse revalidation with our inhouse Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- You must be an experienced RMN / RGN / RNLD
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- A valid enhanced DBS registered to the update service. We can help facilitate this for you should you not currently have one
- Right to work in the UK
- Valid restraint training such as MAPA / TMVA / PMVA
Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.