£18 - £28 per hour
about 1 month ago
We are currently seeking a Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) to work on a male Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit ( PICU ) within a private hospital based in Kewstoke. This is a long term, indefinite locum position for the right Nurse.
The male PICU service deals with emergency and crisis admissions. Service users are usually in crisis when they arrive at the hospital and are all detained under the Mental Health Act.
Job Type: Immediate start, long term locum
Shifts: Nights 19:30pm - 08:00am (day shifts considered)
Pay: £18 to £28 per hour
About the Role:
Adhering to NMC guidelines and healthcare procedures, you will be required to ensure that individual care plans are complete and maintained, administer prescribed medications, produce written reports based on your nursing assessments and observations, work closely with the management team to audit, improve quality and develop the service.
The patients within your care can display high levels of challenging behaviours, that some people may find distressing. Due to this, all staff members are required to have valid restraint training such as MAPA / TMVA / PMVA. If you do not have the required training, it is mandatory that you attend our specialist 2 day PMVA training course. This course usually costs £250 or more. We are able to offer this to you at a highly discounted price of £75! (We pay the remainder).
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- Agency worker of the month
- Excellent rates of pay, weekly pay, PAYE and LTD welcome
- Vetro Mobile App for communicating shift availability and booking work
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing and 121 relationship with Consultant
- Free online training provided and subsidised practical training ( TMVA )
- Free nurse revalidation with our inhouse Vetro nurse
- Access to NHS & private sector vacancies
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)Holiday pay, contributed pension
- Free uniform
- You must be an experienced RMN / RGN / RNLD
- You must hold a valid NMC PIN
- A valid enhanced DBS registered to the update service. We can help facilitate this for you should you not currently have one
- Right to work in the UK
- Valid restraint training such as MAPA / TMVA / PMVA
Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in? Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Watch our ‘About Us’ by clicking on the below link:
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.