Supporting people with Mental Health conditions you will work alongside a multidisciplinary team to deliver a high level of therapeutic care, treatment, and rehabilitation to each patient.
We are actively seeking experienced Mental Health Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, working within a low secure mental health unit in Ebbw vale. The hospital is a low secure mental health service for females who require a medium-term placement and recovery-orientated specialist treatment, in order to progress on their care pathway towards rehabilitation care. The facility is split into wards, each catering to specific patient requirements.
***Immediate starts available. Full UK driving licence needed. ***
Job Type: Flexible agency work
Shifts: 7:30AM until 8PM / 7.30PM until 8AM
Pay: £9.25 / £10.09 per hour (including holiday pay)
About the Role:
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with idignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs. Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- On-Going Training
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000
- 24-hour registration (Online Enhanced DBS)
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- Free Uniform
Key Requirements Required:
- 6 months of experience working in a mental health setting
- TMVA / PMVA trained (Training can be provided)
- Right to work in the UK
- You must be a car driver due to rural location of the hospital (Remove if not needed)
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.