£10 per annum
02921 660 880
about 1 month ago
We are actively seeking experienced Support Workers to join our team at Vetro Recruitment, working within a residential learning disabilities service which is located in the picturesque seaside village of Llangrannog This service provides 24 hour support for adults with physical and learning disabilities, complex health needs, Acquired Brain Injury and Autism Spectrum.
Supporting males and females with learning disabilities can include physical disabilities, learning disabilities, epilepsy and many more. In this role you will be expected to support individuals in meaningful activities and help these individuals to engage with the wider community in order to increase their social and communication skills.
Immediate starts available.
- Location: Llangrannong
- Job Type: Flexible agency work
- Shifts: 7:30AM - 8:00pm / 7:30PM - 8:00AM/ Sleep ins available.
- Block Bookings Available.
- Pay: £10.23 per hour (including holiday pay)
About the Role:
You will provide therapeutic care and support to patients, which includes observing, monitoring, and keeping a record of patient conditions, treating each person with idignity, compassion, and honesty.
- Excellent Rates of pay, weekly pay, and no payroll charges
- Free online training and subsidised practical training (TMVA,PMVA,PBM)
- Flexible working hours to suit your needs.
- Shifts scheduled and booked via Shift App
- 24-hour support line from Vetro Nursing
- 121 personal relationship with Consultant
- Agency worker of the month
- Entry into our Golden Ticket to win £1000 - Every temp working for vetro can gain entry to this by working a nominal number of hours
- Holiday Pay
- Contributed Pension
- 6 months of experience
- Right to work in the UK
- Full UK driving licence.
Can you deliver a holistic and therapeutic approach to care and really make a difference to people with mental health conditions? If this sounds like your dream role, we would love to hear from you. Click ‘APPLY’ now and one of the Vetro team will be in touch.
Vetro Recruitment acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Vetro is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merit alone.